Activities General Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall govern your purchase of any products and/or services on deal.airasia.com (“Activity”) and shall be the legally binding document between you and AirAsia Com Travel Sdn Bhd (“AirAsia.Com, us, we, our”).
Activity is powered by and offered for sale on this website-airasia.com/activities (“Website”), which is owned and managed by AirAsia Com Travel Sdn Bhd. Activity that is available for purchase in the Website includes admission to an event or establishment such as a theatre, amusement park, tourist attraction, or to travel with a bus ticket or train ticket (“Attraction”) and tour packages to selected destinations (“Tour Package”).
You acknowledge that the Activity purchased by you from the Website is provided, supplied and fulfilled by our merchant partners, products merchant and/or service partners (“Partner”) and you accept that the Partner’s respective terms and conditions will be additional to this Terms and Conditions and by virtue of you completing the purchase, you agree to bound by and abide by such Partner’s terms and conditions.
By clicking the “Pay” button, you are deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to this Terms and Conditions, the specific terms and conditions of the Activity of, the Partner’s terms and conditions as well as Term of Use and Privacy Statement of the Website, which may be amended and revised from time to time. You are advised to always come back to check and keep yourself updated at all times.
1. The Activity is available for purchase by the general public.
2. For purchase of Activity made by way of BIG Points redemption, the terms and conditions of BIG Points governs such transactions and you can find it here.
3. All purchase transactions made by you on the website are handled, processed and collected by AirAsia Com Travel Sdn Bhd in Malaysia.
4. Once you have completed a purchase, the Activity ticket will be emailed to you to the email address provided during your purchase.
5. In the email attaching the Activity ticket, you may also find terms and conditions governing the utilisation of Activity ticket imposed by the Partner.
6. If the Activity that you purchased is an Attraction, you may receive a separate confirmation email with further details and information for the activity purchased including any terms and conditions specific to the Activity.
7. If the Activity that you purchased is a Tour Package, you may receive a confirmation email from the tour operator with the relevant information that you should be aware of including, but not limited to, departure details, emergency contact number, name of driver and meeting point. It may also contain any terms and conditions specific to the Activity.
8. In the event you do not receive a confirmation email for the Activity purchased, please refer to the information contained in the respective Activity page, which may also contain any terms and conditions specific to the Activity.
9. For avoidance of doubt, apart from this Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge and accept that you will also be bound by our specific terms and conditions of the Activity purchased by you, which will be made available before or at the point of completion of your purchase.
11. In the event, through no fault of you, the purchased activity for a specific date is cancelled, terminated or postponed, rescheduled or delayed before you are able to use or redeem or carry out the activity, you may choose to move your booking to another date, subject to Partner’s ability to accommodate on the change, by contacting our customer support team here. For avoidance of doubt, should you choose not to move your booking to another date, you agree and accept that the only liability of us to you shall be a full refund of the amount paid by you less any applicable charges. You acknowledge and accept that this is the only legal remedy available for you.
12. Refund of Activity purchased by credit card or debit card payment will be subject to the respective Partner cancellation or refund policy which will be available on the respective activity page. In the absence of such cancellation or refund policy on the activity page the following shall apply:
● If the cancellation is made at least seven (7) calendar days in advance of the activity date, there is no cancellation fee and full refund will be given.
● If the cancellation is made between three (3) to six (6) calendar days in advance of the activity date, fifty per cent (50%) of the total Activity price will be charged as cancellation fee. The balance of fifty per cent (50%) will be refunded by your original method of payment.
● If the cancellation is made within two (2) calendar days in advance of the activity date, one hundred per cent (100%) of the total Activity price will be charged as cancellation fee and there will be no refund given to you.
13. Refund of Activity will be released back to the card you used to make payment. This process may take up to 14 working days.
14. Refunds for purchase of Activity made by way of redemption of BIG Points will be in the form of a promo code that will be emailed to you in the amount equivalent to the redeemed BIG Points.
15. You hereby acknowledge that:
● Activity is limited and subject to availability.
● Activity may not be available on all dates (this may be due to high demand at times such as weekends, public or school holidays) and hence, accept that the Activity purchased does not guarantee availability on a particular date.
● Activity schedules are subject to change without notice by the Partner, and you agreed to always refer to the respective Partner’s website for any information regarding availability of the Activity purchased;
● The Partner is the provider of the purchased Activity and is solely responsible for supplying and fulfilling the same.
16. We shall not be responsible or liable for any damages and loss, which you may incurred or suffered including but not limited to the following circumstances:
● the purchase, redemption and/or use of the Activity by you;
● your inability to redeem the Activity under any circumstances not due to the negligence or omission on the part of the Partner and/or us;
● your inability to use the Activity purchased due to lost or misplaced ticket and/or the promo code contained therein; or
● unauthorized use of Activity.
17. In the event should we be found liable for any damages and loss which you may incur or suffer, the extent of such liability shall be limited (as permitted under the laws) to the total amount you have spent on the Website for the particular purchase transaction.
18. You hereby are restricted from doing the following:
● Reproduction, sale, resale or trade of tickets is prohibited. Any attempt to carry out any of these will potentially void the ticket at our discretion.
● If the ticket is redeemed for less than its face value, there is no entitlement to a cashback, cash or new ticket equal to the difference between the face value and the amount redeemed. Also, tickets are redeemable in their entirety only and may not be redeemed partially.
● It is at the discretion of the Partners to determine whether the ticket can be combined with any other promotions, vouchers, third party certificates or coupons.
19. Each ticket (including, but not limited to, any discounts provided by through the ticket) has an expiry date that is specified on the ticket. Any redemption after the expiry of the ticket will not be allowed.
20. Any attempt to use or redeem Activity that is inconsistent with the Partner’s terms and condition may render the Activity ticket void at our Partners’ discretion. Further, we and/or our Partner have the right to reject any purchase and redemption that does not conform to this Terms and Conditions, the specific terms and conditions of the Activity and/or the Partner’s terms and conditions.
21. In the event the we or our Partner detect unusual, irregular, suspicious, unauthorized, fraudulent activity on the purchase or redemption of any Activity, we shall have the right to cancel/forfeit such Activity so purchased and subsequently cancel any booking made without any liability on our part.
22. In the event that there is any conflict or inconsistency between the specific terms and conditions of the Activity, the terms and conditions imposed by the Partner and those of this Terms and Conditions, the specific terms and conditions of the Activity shall prevail and govern the purchased Activity, followed by the terms and conditions imposed by the Partner and lastly, this Terms and Conditions.
23. You agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify us from and against all losses (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith), damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other, personal injuries, death, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the use purchase of the Activity.
24. This Terms and Conditions are governed by laws of Malaysia and all disputes relating to the Activity purchased by you on the Website shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Kuala Lumpur.
25. In the event of inconsistency between the English language version and any other language translations, the English language version shall prevail.